"For me, travel has become a mindfulness practice like no other — a sensory immersion of the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of a world far beyond the confines of my own mini microcosm. Away from the frenetic pace of daily life, we can access parts of ourselves that have been repressed or denied for weeks, months or even years." - Lena
Inn at Serenbe, The Pecan Room
September 15, 2018
1pm - 6pm
Join Lena Franklin, Mindfulness-Based Psychotherapist and International Wellness Guide for this half-day meditation retreat that will step you into your innate abundance from within. Abundance is our true nature and we possess the power to manifest abundance in our relationships, career and beyond. As humans, we experience about 60-80 thousand thoughts a day and about 70% of these thoughts are negative in their content. Our self-limiting beliefs are blocking us from the boundless love, joy and success we seek. Indeed, our thoughts create our reality. Lena will teach you the Art of Presence so that you can slip into the spaciousness between thoughts to ignite a life flowing with abundance.
- Cultivate a daily mindfulness practice for sustained inner balance
- Labyrinth Walking Meditation
- Mindful Eating Meditation
- You'll learn easy-to-access tools to manifest an abundant life
- Immerse yourself in Serenbe's nature-centric serenity
- Yin Yoga experience with Heather Ruth, Thai Massage Therapist and Owner of Serenbe Yoga
INDIA WELLNESS RETREAT
Let Your Light Lead: Awaken Your True Self
November 1st - 12th, 2018
Join Lena Franklin + Pravassa Wellness for a 12-day Mindfulness Journey and Wellness Retreat journey through India. This small group trip will spend time in Delhi, Varanasi and Kolkata, giving you the opportunity to reconnect to the light of your soul and the world around you. Join Mindfulness-based Psychotherapist, Lena Franklin alongside best-selling author and Pravassa founder, Linden Schaffer for mindfulness, meditation, and the alchemy of wellness travel for a unique adventure is unlike anything you've experienced before, and will leave you forever #changedbytravel.
- 12-day spiritual pilgrimage to the birthplace of yoga + meditation.
- Private morning meditation on the steps of the Taj Mahal
- Locally-infused celebration of Diwali, the Festival of Lights
- Soul-enriching visit to Sarnath
- Site of Buddha’s first sermon after reaching enlightenment
- Boat tour of the sacred Ganges river
- Divine temple visits and puja rituals around every corner, and SO much more!
Ignite your spiritual growth + joy for living!