"For me, travel has become a mindfulness practice like no other — a sensory immersion of the sights, smells, sounds and tastes of a world far beyond the confines of my own mini microcosm. Away from the frenetic pace of daily life, we can access parts of ourselves that have been repressed or denied for weeks, months or even years." - Lena
February 25, 2018
1pm - 4pm
$150 (Includes snacks + beverages)
Join me for this 3-hour meditation immersion that will journey you back home to the light of presence. Mindful presence is the true refuge of our existence and meditation is the portal through which we excavate our desired peace waiting within. Neuroscience now supports what ancient yogis have known for centuries ~ that psychological and spiritual healing happen from the bottom-up, through healthy amounts of stillness and silence. I extend a loving invite for you to join me at the beautiful Inn at Serenbe for this 3-hour meditation immersion where you'll learn how to ground your energy, cultivate a mindfulness meditation practice and take this presence off the cushion into your daily life.
Featuring Special Guest Teacher:
Heather Ayers Ruth, Thai Yoga Therapist
During this intensive, you'll learn:
- The tenets of Buddhist Psychology and the philosophical foundations of mindfulness
- How to cultivate a mindfulness meditation practice
- The utilization of stillness and silence in daily life
- Grounding practices to manage your mood and energy
- Yin Yoga practices as portals into the depth of meditation
BalI Mindfulness Retreat
SILENCE. The Art of Transformation- Sold out!
March 14th - 25th, 2018
Join me in Bali for the spiritual journey of a lifetime. I’ll be guiding a group to this sacred land for a mindfulness journey alongside Pravassa. Together, we’ll cultivate inner stillness and silence through Buddhist mindfulness meditation and yin yoga. This wellness vacation will help you realign mind, body and heart so you can begin living with boundless meaning, abundance and health.
Also called "Island of the Gods," Bali is an Eden of spiritual energy that provides fertile ground for your awakening. Stepping off the plane you’ll breathe in sweet air scented with frangipani, clove, and coffee, transported into the present moment through your senses. This mindfulness vacation is centered around NYEPI, the Balinese new year, and the only place in the world that observes a day of silent reflection.
- 10 Mindfulness and Spiritual Growth Workshops with Lena Franklin, LCSW
- Handpicked Luxury Accommodations (Example: We'll stay at famous jewelry designer, John Hardy's boutique hotel in Ubud)
- Local Village Tours in Our 3 Locations: Ubud, Munduk and Tabanan
- Celebrate the Spiritual NYEPI (Balinese New Year) with Locals
- Pravassa Exclusive Water Temple Blessing Ceremony
- Organic Farm Visit
- Local Bazaar and Hot Springs Adventure
- Private Hands-on Cooking Class and Dinner
- Sunrise Meditations
- Pravassa Exclusive Mindfulness Morning at Tanah Lot Temple
Journey inward with me for this Balinese Mindfulness Vacation that will awaken you to living with untethered meaning, joy and abundance.
Contact me directly, Lena@LenaFranklin.com, for the full brochure.